This is an annual SLSA conference being held at our Magee campus and tickets are restricted to 450 delegates attending in person.
Virtual tickets are unlimited. Please book early to avoid disappointment. To avail of discounted hotel rates, please see links below.
Postgraduate member, 3 nights’ accommodation ** (breakfast included) **Hotels included: Maldron Hotel, City Hotel, Holiday Inn Express, and the Bishop’s Gate Hotel. Places are allocated by the SLSA Admin Team are first come first serve basis, if you have any preference, please contact [email protected] £530.00
Gala Dinner ticket option
1 dinner ticket is included in the registration fee, only purchase this option for an accompanying guest.
For gala dinner enquiries please email [email protected].
Please scroll down and select the relevant delegate rate option.
Most of the hotels in Derry-Londonderry are offering special conference packages.
- Bishop’s Gate Hotel – city centre boutique hotel, 20 mins walk from the conference venue. Contact 02871140300 or [email protected] for information.
- City Hotel – city centre hotel with gym and pool, 10 mins walk from the conference venue. Book here to access conference delegate rates (from £115 per night).
- Da Vinci’s Hotel – riverside hotel, 20 mins walk from the conference venue. Contact 02871279111 or [email protected] to access the conference delegate rate (£96.50 per night, including breakfast).
- Everglades Hotel – outlying hotel, venue for conference dinner, 10 mins drive from the conference venue. Contact 028 7132 1066 or [email protected] to access conference delegate rates quoting SLSA ID#191007 (from £150 per night, inc. breakfast).
- Holiday Inn Express – city centre hotel, 10 mins walk from conference venue; Book here to access the conference delegate rate (£109 per night, including breakfast).
- Maldron Hotel – city centre hotel, 15 mins walk from the conference venue. Contact 02871371000 to access the conference delegate rate (from £80 per night).
- Shipquay Hotel – city centre boutique hotel, 15 mins walk from the conference venue. Book on the hotel website as normal, then email [email protected] to claim your free room upgrade, subject to availability.
- Waterfoot Hotel – outlying riverside hotel, 10 mins drive from the conference venue. Contact 02871345500 to access conference delegate rates.
- White Horse Hotel – outlying hotel near City of Derry Airport, 15 mins drive from conference venue. Contact 02871860606 or [email protected] to access conference delegate rates (from £95 per night).
Rooms will only be held, and conference rates will only be available until 6 weeks prior to 4th April (depending on the hotel), so please book early to avoid disappointment. Various other hotel, guesthouse/B&B or self-catering accommodation options are available in Derry-Londonderry – check your usual booking site. Other accommodation is available, eg there is a Premier Inn on the edge of the city that is not offering a conference rate and you will find lots of smaller providers on your preferred booking website.
How to get here:
Delegates can make discounted bookings on Aircoach route 705X (Dublin city centre - Dublin airport - Belfast city centre - Belfast International Airport - Derry-Londonderry), for journeys between 3 and 7 April. Enter code DerryConf10 when booking at www.aircoach.ie. The conference organisers will cover postgraduate delegates' transfer costs on this route or from City of Derry Airport - we will contact you after you have registered for the conference.
A shuttle bus service will link the outlying hotels with the conference venues (including pick-up in city centre), but if you plan to arrive on the 3rd we advise booking a hotel within walking distance of the university campus.